วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2551 | |

A Student's Growth

This is some writing from a person I met on the web and who is learning to write and do many other things she credits me with having helped her to do.

?The following is Episode Three - Part One:

'Perceptions'

Suspended precariously between truth, fact and fiction, lies Perception ~ expectantly awaiting the cue that will tip the scale of awareness toward opening reality or denying it. Fortunately for humankind, perception is adaptable.

~ Possibilities are limitless, existing at any given moment and are only fixed in time when sensed and decided and manifested as reality. (author unknown)

*Episode Three of my Out of Body Experience ~ from my journal of August 7th through August 11th, 2005:

I closed the previous episode 'Opening Reality' poised on the edge of a seemingly benevolent sea of a new awareness. An awareness I treasured and explored with wonder and excitement. Perfect timing or not, the next arrival heralded a dark side in the dynamics of ethereal and astral travel. There was one true story in particular that reminded me of the scenario UFO abductees report during close encounters; entities enter your room while you are asleep, you awake and find yourself alert but unable to move as they' float' you up, up and away to their spacecraft .

The entities in this true story were not aliens. They were real people you know from your everyday life who astral travel. It was astral visitations that spawned my fear and in order to continue on a forward path it would have to be resolved. The first step was to learn more about the out of body state and how I arrived there, or as my mentor referred to it your growing awareness of taps-ins to the collective.

I consulted another adept with thirty years of experience in meditation and astral travel who described my OBE this way: you left your body through your throat chakra and entered into an ethereal state of consciousness, but not an astral state. Astral travel involves leaving the body through the eye ch! akra or 'third eye'. This is far more difficult to achieve and requires years of practice in meditation. Even so, he said some students practice meditation an entire lifetime to achieve an ethereal state, not always with success. How I reached this out of body ethereal state 'spontaneously' without 'intent' was a mystery I set out to solve.

I began by retracing the events that lead up to my OBE. What I uncovered was six months of study I did in a class of archaeology referred to (mistakenly or otherwise) as 'alternative': Within this 'class' I found open to all:

~ Profoundly accurate science embodied in megalith monuments ~ remnants of the origins of humanity recorded in Sumerian cuneiform ~ Spirit guides personified on the walls of sacred caves ~ and incantations for resurrection from the Egyptian Book of the Dead.

~ From treasured epics in libraries of papyri ~ to the oldest Ogham etched in the wisdom of stones ~ I opened the doors to soulful legacies crafted in artifacts of precious metal, clay, fossil and bone.

The soul of the universe existed within this body of knowledge and spoke volumes to anyone who was 'open' to learning.

The map that ultimately carried me to my out of body destination was created of an essence that could not be measured by intellect alone. A type of knowledge that had to be experienced intuitively in order to be understood. All other maps were physical manifestations of that essence ~ equally educational but not scientifically autonomous.

OPEN TO LEARNING: THE most important force (within each one of us) in spontaneous growth as taught to me by learned adepts ~ and THE force that carried my soul into another reality via the out of body experience. So much was about to enter into my world (and I into it) simply because I was open to learning.

A few weeks later in September, a South American Indian Shaman would tell me the ancient Dream Dancers Mask I wore six months ago (during an archaeological field trip in April of 2005) had an infl! uence on the energy of current events in my life. This was possible she said, BECAUSE I was OPEN to the Mask and accepted the mask for its true identity: an ancient shaman's mask from a culture that once lived near one of the oldest river systems in the world, the Kanawha River Valley region of West Virginia. The story of the Mask and the influence of this energy is still to come in a future episode.?

Author of many books available at Lulu and World-Mysteries.com

0 ความคิดเห็น: